Business Continuity Training and Awareness
Business Continuity Training and Awareness accomplishes the following objectives:
- Defines what Business Continuity means
- Describes how Business Continuity is different from Disaster Recovery and Single-Point-of-Failure
- Identifies the benefits of Business Continuity
- Defines the Business Continuity Lifecycle and activities within each phase
- Identifies Recovery Time and Recovery Point Objectives
- Defines roles and responsibilities
- Sets the stage for next steps in starting the Business Continuity Lifecycle with a Business Impact Analysis
- Enables senior management and functional owners of a respective business area to understand what business continuity is and why it is important to CMU
- Sets the expectations of how a business continuity initiative will be executed and the timeframe in which it will be executed
- Removes potential misconceptions about the complexity of a business continuity initiative
- Establishes roles and responsibilities to enable effective decision making
How to Get Started
This service is provided by scheduling a one hour meeting with stakeholders for an on site presentation of the training module. Additionally, the training is designed to address questions from attendees and set the stage for scheduling a Business Impact Analysis.
Contact us to discuss your needs and schedule a meeting.