Business Continuity Planning
Business Continuity Planning is a service provided by DR/BC Services that documents the activities a department/business function will perform in the event of a loss of facility, people, technology, and supplier as a result of a disaster or significant business disruption in order to continue operations at an acceptable level within defined recovery objectives. Plans are designed using an all-hazard approach that addresses the impact of a loss as opposed to the cause.
- Maintains continuity of operations and service delivery
- Proactively identifies potential impacts of a disruption
- Enables effective decision making
- Builds confidence within the organization and provides peace of mind that in the event of a disaster, staff members will know what to do, where to go, and how to communicate
- Mitigates business risks and financial exposures
- Provides information in one document that is beneficial to the organization
- Provides compliance benefits
How to Get Started
DR/BC Services works closely with business funciton leadership to create their Business Continuity Plans following the conclusion of the Business Impact Analysis.
Contact us to discuss your needs and schedule a meeting.