Computing Services offers a number of technical network services to the campus community; these include:
- DHCP Service – Dynamic host configuration protocol.
- Domain Name Service – Lookup services for campus connected hosts.
- Internet Connectivity - Bandwidth, GigaPOP, Pittsburgh SuperComputing and Internet2 details.
- NISC - The Network Incident System Console (NISC) notification service for problem or vulnerable computers.
- Network Statistics, Monitoring and Speed Testing - Access network statistics, monitor traffic and test your network speed on campus wired network connections.
- Network Time Service – Date and time service.
- Secure a Network Printer - General guidance on securing a network printer.
- Third-level Domain Names - Third-level domain creation and vanity names.