Exchange Project Status
Throughout the past year, Computing Services has shared background and extended implementation plans regarding the introduction of Microsoft Exchange email and calendar for faculty, staff and graduate students. As this project progresses, this web page will be the primary communication tool.
Although the current Cyrus environment provides a reliable email system, Exchange offers the following:
- mobile phone support
- integrated email and calendar
- improved web email access
- advanced email features
- for more information, refer to the Client Matrix.
Additionally, Oracle released a new calendar product to replace Oracle (Andrew) Calendar and announced that premier support for Oracle Calendar would end. More...
Through an early adopter phase, the Computing Services Exchange team worked closely with departments as they migrated to Exchange. We learned from this experience and have developed a solid migration process. More...
To maintain open communications with the campus community, a list of Frequently Asked Questions has been developed. We trust that this information will address any concerns. More...
As we now offer support for two email systems, two sets of client documentation are available: Cyrus Email/Andrew Calendar and Exchange Email and Calendar. More...
Interested in Exchange?
If your department or group is interested in transitioning your email and calendar to Exchange, please email email@example.com.
- Computing Services
- Environmental Health and Safety
- Financial Services
- Human Resources
- Office of Sponsored Research
- Regulatory Compliance
- University Advancement
- Division of Campus Affairs
- Assistant Vice Provost for Graduate Education
- Vice President & Associate Vice President for Research
- Assistant Vice Provost for Undergraduate Education
- Campus Design & Facility Development
- Center for Technology Transfer
- Gelfand Center & CMITES
- Undergraduate Admissions