What’s NEW in Computing for Fall 2013!
DATE: August 26, 2013
With the start of the 2013-2014 academic year come a number of new and updated computing-related services; read details in the August issue of Cursor
- Undergrads Get Google Apps @ CMU
- Audience-friendly Web Pages Focus on YOU
- New Wean Mac CTC – Technology-Rich Cluster
- Student Event - Technology Tailgate: August 27
- Computing Course Refresher Offered
- Cluster and Classroom Updates
- Making CMU Digitally Accessible
- CMUWorks: Project Update
- PowerFAIDS Financial Aid Software
- Scanning QR Codes? Use Caution!
- DMCA Process for Students
- ISO: Keep your Computer & Identity Secure
Address questions or comments on Cursor to the Computing Services Help Center at email@example.com or call 412-268-HELP.