Did you set your Andrew account password and security questions?
If you have not set your Andrew account password and security questions, please do so now.
Undergraduate or Transfer Student
To set your Andrew account password:
- Visit the Andrew Account Password Setup page.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to set your password and security questions. You will need your Andrew userID and Admission ID.
Note: To determine your Andrew userID, visit the Carnegie Mellon Directory. If your email address is email@example.com then, your Andrew userID is juser.
If you are enrolled at another institution, but taking some classes at Carnegie Mellon, follow the steps below to set your Andrew account password:
- Visit the Carnegie Mellon Identity Manager page.
- Enter your Andrew userID and the first eight-digits of your Student Identification number.
IMPORTANT: If you entered a Student Identification number on the PCHE Cross-Registration Form, your Student Identification number will be what you indicated. Otherwise, visit the HUB to receive your Student Identification number. To determine your Andrew userID, visit the Carnegie Mellon Directory.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to set your new password.
- Set your security questions. If you forget your Andrew account password, this self service utility will allow you to create a new one.