Disable File Sharing
Follow the steps for your operating system to disable file sharing:
- Swipe in from the right edge of the screen and click Settings, and then click Change PC Settings.
- Click Network.
- Click Connections.
- Click your network connection (e.g, CMU-SECURE).
- Turn OFF "Find devices and content"
- Click the Windows Logo button.
- Type file sharing in the search results window, and then touch Enter.
- Under "File and Printer Sharing", check to be sure that Turn off file and printer sharing is selected.
- Under "Public Folder Sharing", check to be sure that Turn off public folder sharing is selected.
- Click Save Changes.
Last Updated: 12/5/13