Carnegie Mellon University Website Home Page

Residence Hall Connection Types

Wireless and wired connections are available in residence halls and other campus buildings. Exceptions are listed below. These are residence halls or buildings which require an adapter called a pass-through or offer Comcast Broadband service.

Pass-through Needed

You can purchase a pass-through at the Computer Sales area of the University Store. Please note, this adapter is not necessary for a wireless connection. See image.

  • Boss House
  • Doherty Apartments
  • Hamerschlag
  • Margaret Morrison
  • McGill House
  • Morewood Gardens
  • Morewood E-Tower
  • Mudge House
  • Resnik House
  • Roselawn Terrace Houses
  • Spirit House
  • West Wing
  • Woodlawn Apartments
  • Greek or special interest housing located on Margaret Morrison

Comcast Broadband Service

Please refer to Housing and Dining Services for help connecting.

  • Fairfax Apartments
  • Neville Apartments
  • Webster Hall

Need Help?

Contact the Help Center
Phone: 412-268-4357 (HELP)