Subscribing and Unsubscribing to Folders & B-boards
A b-board is an online mailbox where people can post and read messages. To subscribe to a b-board in Webmail, follow these steps:
- Click Folders from the main mail window.
- Under Unsubscribe/Subscribe, select the b-board to which you wish to subscribe. (e.g., official.computing-news, official.cmu-news)
- Click Subscribe.
- Click E-mail to return to your message list.
- Click refresh folder list to display your changes.
To Unsubscribe from a folder or bboard follow these steps:
- Under Unsubscribe/Subscribe, select the b-board or folder to which you wish to unsubscribe.
- Click Unsubscribe.
- Select refresh folder list to display your changes.
TIP: If you deleted a folder in another mail client, the deleted folder will appear in Webmail. To remove this folder, unsubscribe from it.
You can also create, rename, delete or unsubscribe from folders in the Folders window. See Managing Folders for more information.