Creating an Identity
If you have a need to change your From or Reply-to information when sending email, you can use Webmail to create an identity.
- From the top of the screen, choose Options.
- Choose Personal Information.
- In the Name and Address Options section, click Edit Advanced Identities next to the Multiple Identities field.
- Scroll down to the Add a New Identity section and complete the information. Then, click Save/Update.
- When composing a new message, select the appropriate identity you wish use from within the From drop-down menu.
Last Updated: 12/22/2011