Creating a Personal Address Book
Personal address books and preferences in other mail clients (e.g., Outlook, Entourage) are not shared with Webmail. To add your personal addresses manually to the Webmail address book follow these steps:
- Click Addresses from the main Webmail window.
- In the Add to Personal address book section, enter the name, email address and any other information you choose.
- Click Add address. The name appears in the Address Book section.
Note: Carnegie Mellon email addresses can be accessed from the university directory. See the Finding Addresses section for more information.
To edit an Address book entry, follow these steps:
- Select the entry you wish to edit.
- Click Edit selected. The Update address screen appears.
- Make the necessary changes then, click Update address.