Adding and Using Address Groups
Follow these steps to add a new Webmail address group:
Note: Address groups can only be created using entries from your personal address book. To add entries to your personal address book, see Creating a Personal Address Book.
- Click Options > Address Groups.
- Click Add New Members.
- Enter text in the text box and click Search, or click List all to view all of your personal address book entries.
- Click the check box next to each name you wish to add to your group.
- If creating a group for the first time:
- Enter a group name in the Add to New Group box.
- Click Add. You will see an "Add Successful" message confirming the individuals have been added to your new group.
- If adding new members to an existing group:
- Select the group name from the Add to Existing Group drop-down.
- Click Add. You will see an "Add Successful" message confirming the individuals have been added to your group.