Subscribe: Folders, B-boards & RSS
Folders & B-boards
By default, Outlook only displays folders or bulletin boards (b-boards) to which you are subscribed. Follow these steps to subscribe to a folder or b-board:
- On the Folder tab, in the IMAP section of the Ribbon, select IMAP Folders. The IMAP Folders dialog box appears.
- Do one of the following:
- To display all of your Inbox folders, in the Display folders whose names contain field, enter Inbox, then click Query. A list of your folders appears.
- If you want to subscribe to a specific b-board and if you know the exact name, enter the name in the Display folders whose names contain text field.
- If you want to subscribe to a specific b-board and if you aren't sure of the name of it, click Query and then scroll through and select the bulletin board from the list.
- Select the folder(s) or b-board to which you would like to subscribe, then click Subscribe.
- Click OK.
Note: For more information, see About Bboards or Bboards on Cyrus.
Follow the steps below to subscribe to an RSS feed:
- In Outlook, select File > Info > Account Settings > Account Settings. The Account Settings dialog box appears.
- On the RSS Feeds tab, click New.
- In the New RSS Feed dialog box, type or paste the address of the RSS feed to which you wish to subscribe.
- Click Add. Outlook will attempt to access the RSS feed you selected.
- The RSS Feed Options window appears. Select the options you desire and click OK, then Close.
Last Updated: 2/22/12