Subscribe: Folders, Bboards, RSS
Folders & Bboards
By default, Outlook only displays folders or bulletin boards that you are subscribed to. Follow these steps to subscribe to a folder or bulletin board:
- In Outlook, select Tools > IMAP Folders... The IMAP Folders dialog box appears.
- Do one of the following:
- To display all of your Inbox folders, in the "Display folders whose names contain" field, enter Inbox, then click Query. A list of your folders appears.
- If you want to subscribe to a specific bulletin board and if you know the exact name, enter the name in the Display folders whose names contain text field.
- If you want to subscribe to a specific bulletin board and if you aren't sure of the name of the bulletin board, click Query and then scroll through and select the bulletin board from the list.
- Select the folder(s) or bulletin board that you want to subscribe to then click Subscribe.
- Click OK.
Note: For more information, see About Bboards or Bboards on Cyrus.
Follow the steps below to subscribe to an RSS feed:
- In Outlook, select Tools > Account Settings.
- On the RSS Feeds tab, click New.
- In the New RSS Feed dialog box, type or paste the address of the RSS feed to which you wish to subscribe.
- Click Add.
Last Updated: 2/22/12