Subscribe: Folders, Bboards
In Entourage, only folders and bulletin boards (bboards) that you are subscribed to appear under CMU Cyrus Mail. To subscribe to a folder or bboard follow these steps:
- On the left side of the screen, select the CMU Cyrus Mail server entry that you created when you configured Cyrus and SMTP (see Configuring Cyrus and the SMTP Server). A long list of folders will display. Keep the following in mind:
- Your personal INBOX folders will appear at the top.
- Use the small triangle on the left to view any folder under INBOX.
- Folders that you are not subscribed to will be gray.
- Subfolders of the INBOX may not be subscribed.
- Scroll down the list. Use the small triangles on the left to view the folder(s) and bboards.
- To subscribe to a folder, select it.
- From the menu bar, choose the Edit > Subscribe. For example, to subscribe to Computing Services official news bulletin board (official.computing-news), choose the official folder, then computing-news.
Note: For more information, see About Bboards or Bboards on Cyrus.
Last Updated: 2/22/12