The Agenda Window or Page
Agenda pages can be displayed in three basic formats: Daily, Weekly and Monthly. You can view your own or open another user's Agenda, view several users' Agendas together in a Group Agenda or work in another user's Agenda as a Designate, if you have been granted the appropriate Access Rights (see Andrew Calendar: Working as a Designate for more information on Designates).
Each format of the Agenda window is divided into parts.
- The Daily Agenda page is divided into four parts: the Day View, the Task View, the Notes View and the Date Control Bar.
- The Weekly Agenda page is divided into three parts: The Week View, the Notes View and the Date Control Bar.
- The Monthly Agenda page is divided into two parts: the Month View and the Date Control Bar.
Note: To change your Agenda preferences, do one of the following:
- Windows: Select Tools > Options, and then select the Agenda option on the left.
- Mac: Select Oracle Calendar > Preferences, and then select Agenda on the left.
For more information on Agenda preferences, see the Setting Agenda Preferences.
You can resize the panes of an Agenda window by following these steps:
- Using your mouse, move the cursor to the area between the panes. The cursor changes to a resizing tool.
- Move the splitters by clicking and dragging them to their new location.
Using the Date Control Bar
In addition to functions available through the Toolbar (see The Andrew Calendar Toolbar section), the Date Control Bar of the Agenda page allows you to easily select specific dates in the calendar to quickly move between days, weeks, or months. Follow these steps to use the Date Control Bar:
- In any view, click on Today to view the Agenda page for the current date.
- Click the arrow buttons to move quickly between days, weeks, or months as follows:
When in Day view - Click the single right or left arrow to move to the next day or previous day. Click the double right or left arrow to move to the next week or previous week.
When in Week view - Click the single right or left arrow to move to the next week or previous week. Click the double right or left arrow to move four weeks forward or back.
When in Month view - Click the single right or left arrow to move to the next month or previous month. Click the double right or left arrow to move six months forward or back.
- Click the Calendar icon (see graphic above) of the Date Control Bar to invoke a calendar that you can select a specific date from.
Last Updated: 2/8/12