Printing from Windows
The following steps will walk you through the process of installing the public printer software/driver to your personal Windows computer.
Follow these steps:
- From the Andrew Printing Software & Drivers web page, download the appropriate print software/driver to your desktop (i.e., Andrew B&W, Andrew Color, Hunt or Mellon color).
- Double-click on the driver to run it.
- If one of the following warning messages appears, follow the appropriate steps for your operating system:
- Windows 7: "Do you want to allow the following program from an unknown publisher to make changes to this computer?" Click Yes.
- Windows XP: "The publisher could not be verified. Are you sure you want to run this software?" Click Run.
- Windows Vista: "An unidentified program wants access to your computer." Click Allow.
- The installer window appears. Click Install to begin the installation process.
- The installation takes place. Depending on the driver that you are installing, the process may take a few minutes; once it completes, click Finish.
||Order your print job.
Last Updated: 12/4/12