Release Your Print Job
Follow these steps to release your job from the printer release station:
- Visit the appropriate printer location:
- If you selected the Andrew Central queue, your print job will be available in ANY location.
- If you select the Andrew Color queue, visit one of the color print stations.
- At the release station, poke the touchscreen to wake it.
- Swipe the appropriate ID card or Plaid Ca$h card with the magnetic strip facing the terminal. If you swipe an ID card, only jobs for that userID will appear. If you swipe a Plaid Ca$h card, ALL guest jobs will appear.
- Locate your job on the screen and touch that part of the screen to select it.
Note: When releasing jobs at multiprinter sites, look at the bottom right corner of the release station screen to determine which printer your job will be printed to.
Note: If your print job fails to appear, reorder the job from the native application (e.g., Word document, order from MS Word; Excel document, order from MS Excel, etc.)
- Verify the cost and touch Print to print the job.
Note: Once your touch Print, your quota is deducted, so check the cost carefully!
- If you entered a password for the job, a password dialog box is displayed; enter the same password to release the job.
- When finished, touch Logoff to exit the queue.
Note: Jobs not printed before the expiration time are automatically deleted.
Note: For help with using manual feed on the CFA color printer, see Using Manual Feed.
Last Updated: 12/10/12