Use Manual Feed in the CFA Computer Lab
Special paper that is used for manual feeds may result in paper jams. For this reason, a manual feed option should be used at the CFA printer ONLY. CFA Ccons are available to help with this process.
Important Paper Restrictions
Always check with the ccon before using any of your own paper. NEVER use transparencies or glossy photo paper.
Steps to Manual Feed
Follow the steps below for manual feed:
- Request your print job.
- Submit your job selecting the Andrew Color queue.
- In the print dialog box, do NOT select the manual feed option; instead select a tray option (e.g., Tray 2).
- Walk to the CFA release station and follow these steps:
- Wait for any jobs that have already been released to print.
- Load your special paper into the appropriate tray (the tray you selected when you ordered the print job (e.g., Tray 2).
- Swipe your card at the release station and release your job to the printer.
Last Updated: 7/7/11