Clusters Multimedia Lending Policy
The Clusters Multimedia Lending policy is as follows:
- Clusters Multimedia Lending is available to all campus students, faculty, staff, and affiliates who have a valid Andrew ID and CMU ID card.
- You must present your CMU ID card to borrow.
- Lending is available during Cluster staffed hours, in the fall and spring semesters when classes are in session.
- Items checked out Monday-Thursday are due back by 2 p.m. the next business day.
- Items checked out Friday, Saturday and Sunday are due back the following Monday by 2 p.m.
- Reservations are limited to weekdays only.
- During holidays, summer, and winter periods lending may be limited to academic coursework and faculty requests, and lending hours may change. Lending for academic projects require faculty to email firstname.lastname@example.org to verify the project and grant lending permission for the user. Please check with the CFA 322 CCon office (412-268-8776) for availability during these times.
Last Updated: 8/28/14