Clusters Multimedia Lending Policy
Clusters Multimedia Lending equipment lending policy is as follows:
- Lending is available during regular Cluster staffed hours when classes are in session during the fall and spring semesters.
- There may be limited lending during summer, winter and holiday periods. Please check with the CCon office for schedules during these times.
- All Monday-Thursday checkouts are due back by 2 p.m. the next business day
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday checkouts are due back the following Monday by 2 p.m.
- Reservations are accepted Monday-Friday ONLY
- Once your CMU ID is activated, it is valid for as long as you are enrolled or employed at Carnegie Mellon University.
Last Updated: 07/27/2012