Clusters Multimedia Lending
Cluster Services provides equipment available for lending and access to an audio recording room to members of the campus community at the College of Fine Arts building. Any individual with a valid CMU Andrew ID and ID Card may be lent equipment or gain access to the 321 Sound Room.
The Clusters Multimedia Lending office is located at the CFA Cluster Consultant (CCon) office: CFA 322. Lending is available during regular CCon staffed hours. Your activated Carnegie Mellon ID is required for 321 Sound Room access and ALL lending at the CCon office. All lenders must also follow the Clusters Multimedia Lending Policy.
How to Register for Clusters Multimedia Lending Access
Any member of the campus community may register for Clusters Multimedia Lending. Simply follow these steps:
- Access the online Clusters Multimedia Lending service.
Note: The lending website is accessible via all on-campus connections. When connecting off-campus, users must use VPN to connect to the website.
- Follow the instructions to register your Andrew userID and Carnegie Mellon ID card for lending services. You will receive a copy of the Lending Policy by email.
- Your Carnegie Mellon ID card will now be active for lending use. Your activated ID card is required for ALL lending at the CFA CCon office (CFA 322).
Using Clusters Multimedia Lending Online
You can use the online Clusters Multimedia Lending service to:
- Browse equipment available for reservation
- Reserve equipment
- Reserve the 321 Sound Room up to a week in advance
- View reservations for the next seven days
- Refer to guides for popular equipment
- Track your checkout and reservation history
- Send an inquiry or problem report regarding Clusters Multimedia Lending
Last Updated: 8/15/2013