Hours and Assistance
All clusters are open 24 hours each day with the following exceptions:
- Clusters are unavailable when they are reserved for classes; check the reservation schedule.
- Hunt Library Lower Level is open during library hours only.
- CFA 321 Sound Room is available only when the CFA clusters are staffed.
- CFA 323 Multimedia and West Wing Collaborative clusters are open 24 hours a day. Please note that you must swipe your activated CMU ID card to gain access.
- See the Music Technology Center and the Gates-Hillman hours pages for information on those clusters.
Regular Staffed Hours
Fall and Spring Semesters
- Monday - Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 6 p.m
- Saturday & Sunday: 12 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- The Sound Room is available during CFA staffed hours only
Summer Semesters and Semester Breaks
- CCon (Cluster Consultant) staffing is limited during summer semester and semester breaks.
- CCons are available to assist you during staffed hours. These hours are subject to change based on availability; call 412-268-8776 for assistance.
- For after hours assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated: 5/21/15