Computing Clusters & Printing
Clusters Services provides over 25 computer labs or “cluster” spaces in various buildings across campus. Most clusters are open 24/7 during the academic year and can be reserved for teaching classes. Specialized and non-traditional classrooms are available in the College of Fine Arts, West Wing and Wean Hall.
You will find a selection of Windows, Mac or Linux computers and an extensive complement of productivity and academic software in cluster locations across campus. Faculty can request additional cluster software for student assignments and projects through the Cluster Reservation system.
- College of Fine Arts (CFA) cluster with a multimedia equipment lending collection and sound room.
- West Wing collaborative cluster showcases a student-focused, computer-centric, aesthetically pleasing workspace.
- Collaborative Teaching Cluster (CTC) represents an innovative effort to enhance the teaching and learning experience by supporting multi-mode pedagogical needs and classroom activities.
- Partnerships with the School of Computer Science and the School of Music for specialized cluster spaces available to all campus affiliates. These clusters are located in Margaret Morrison, CFA and the Gates and Hillman Center.
- Web Stations across campus offer on-the-go access to email, printing and a Web browser.
- For the latest cluster highlights, see Cluster Highlights in the Cursor newsletter.