There are 21 large, University Registrar controlled lecture halls on campus. Most lecture halls offer the following:
- Capacity for 80+ students
- Fixed furniture
- Desktop computer and touch panel
- Dual projection
- DVD/CD player
- Document camera
- Laptop VGA and audio cables
- Auxiliary panel with inputs for second laptop, VCR, camera, iPod, etc.
Note: When using the auxiliary panel, please bring the appropriate cable for your device.
- i>clicker classroom response technology
Depending on which lecture hall you will be working in, please refer to the appropriate guide below:
Last Updated: 4/1/14