Using the McConomy Auditorium Room Equipment
Once you have picked up the appropriate cables, follow these steps to set up the equipment for your event, or watch the video below.
- When you enter McConomy Auditorium, you will find a small touch panel on the stage just left of the chalkboard. Tap anywhere on the screen to awake the system.
- Select Projection or Audio only.
- Find your CK# and type it into the keypad, then press ENTER.
- Once you have completed these steps, the room equipment will be ready to use. Check to see if the center projector has turned on, as warm-up might take a minute.
- Connect your cables to the input panel just below the touch screen.
- Additional adjustments you can make at the touch screen are:
Please Note: Additional devices can also be attached to this panel for use in the room. After connecting, select Wallplate VGA Input to display it properly.
- Microphone volume
- Program volume
- Blank screen
- Lighting adjustments
- When your event is finished, please make sure to shut down the system by pressing Quit System. When the system asks “Are you sure you want to quit” press YES.
- You must return all borrowed cables and microphones to the University Center Information Desk at the completion of your event.