The i>clicker is part of the classroom technology in all University Registrar-controlled lecture halls and classrooms. This service is supported jointly by the Eberly Center for Teaching Excellence & Educational Innovation and Computing Services Media Technology (MediaTech).
Faculty members who are scheduled to teach in University Registrar-controlled classrooms and who would like to use clickers should contact MediaTech to arrange installation at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Locations with i>clickers
- Baker Hall A51, A53, 136A
- Doherty Hall A302, 1112, 1212, 2210, 2302, 2315
- Gates/Hillman 4301, 4307, 4401
- Hamerschlag Hall B103, B131
- Hamburg Hall 1000
- Margaret Morrison A14, 103
- Mellon Institute 348
- Porter 100
- Scaife 125
- Wean 7500
- Porter A18B, A22
- Doherty 1117
- Wean 5403, 5415
Instructor kits with the i>clicker software, receiver and instructor and student remotes are available to be borrowed for a semester from MediaTech. Please contact MediaTech at 412-268-8855 or send email to email@example.com to reserve a kit. The i>clicker classroom response system can be run on Windows and Macintosh operating systems.
Clickers is supported jointly by three organizations to ensure that you receive expert support that targets your needs:
- Eberly Center for Teaching Excellence & Educational Innovation - integrating clickers into your teaching, orientation to i>clicker, training, and how-to support.
- MediaTech, Computing Services - classroom technology, infrastructure and support.
Visit Teaching with Clickers for information on best practices, as well as equipment documentation, resources for you to provide to your students, and more.