View, Modify and Delete Network Guest Accounts
Use the My Guests tab to view, modify or delete a guest account(s).
View Your Network Guest Accounts
Select the My Guests tab (or click My Guests from the Home page). A list of the guest accounts you have created displays.
Modify an Account
- Select the My Guests tab. A list of the guest accounts you have created displays.
- Click the Last Name link for the account (or, click the last name of the guest account you need to modify from the Network Guests portlet).
- From the View Guest Details page, click Edit Guest to modify the account information. See Single Account Creation for a detailed description of the guest account detail.
- When you are finished making changes to the account, click Update Guest to save your changes.
Delete an Account
Network Guest Accounts can be deleted from the My Guests tab in one of two ways.
Note: After deleting an account, a confirmation message displays verifying the number of accounts that were successfully deleted. However, your guests may still appear in the list while the database is refreshed.
- Click (check) the box to the left of the account name(s) and then click Delete selected.
Note: Click the box next to the Last Name heading to select ALL of the guests in the list.
- Click the Last Name link for the account. From the View Guest Details page, click Delete Guests.
Last Udpated: 04/17/07