Undergraduate or Transfer Student
You Will Need
- Andrew userID - Your Andrew userID can be found on the Now That I'm Enrolled site.
- Admission ID number - Your Admission ID can be found on your admission decision letter. If you cannot find your Admission ID number, please contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
- University ID number - Your University ID is a nine digit number that has been assigned to you. It is NOT the number at the bottom of your ID card. If you need help to determine your university ID number, contact The HUB at 412-258-8186.
Set Your Password
- Visit the Andrew Account Password Setup page.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
If you are enrolled at another institution, but taking some classes at Carnegie Mellon, follow the Cross-registered steps.