International Guests-Commencement Weekend - Carnegie Mellon University

Information for International Families

International guests will want to review the website of the U.S. Embassy nearest them to get current information or visa requirements.

Applying for a B-2 tourist visa?

Additional supporting evidence for the international visitor might include the student's proof of upcoming graduation in the form of:

These documents can be used to convey to the U.S. consular officer the need for a timely visa decision.

Questions? Contact the Office of International Education at 412-268-5231.