Deadlines for Graduating Students
By February 3 – Apply to be the Student Speaker
March 18 & 19 – Attend Grad Fair (Bachelor’s and Master’s only)
11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Rangos Hall, second floor, University Center
- Bachelor’s and master’s students are invited to stop by the Grad Fair to purchase their cap and gown, shop for Class of 2014 memorabilia, receive a coupon for bookstore merchandise, and have their graduation questions answered.
- NOTE: New in 2014: Bachelor’s and Master’s students will not pre-order regalia online; instead, they will need to attend Grad Fair to order and purchase a cap and gown in person.
- More information will be posted soon.
By March 21 – Identify Faculty Hooder (Ph.D. only)
- See the doctor’s hooding page for more details.
By March 31 – Verify Diploma & Academic Information
- Visit the HUB’s Graduation Online Service
By April 18 – Order a Cap & Gown (Ph.D. only)
- All Ph.D. students must pre-order a cap, gown and hood online. Regalia may be picked up beginning Friday, May 16.
- Order and additional pick-up information will be available soon.