Deadlines for Graduating Students
March 18 & 19 – Attend Grad Fair
(Bachelor’s and Master’s only)
11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Rangos Hall, second floor, University Center
- Purchase and pick up a cap and gown.
- Order a study abroad sash.
- Shop for Class of 2014 memorabilia and other University Store merchandise.
- Take advantage of discounted University Store merchandise and exclusive sales.
- Place custom orders with announcement, class ring and diploma frame vendors.
- Visit with University Events staff to ask questions about commencement weekend.
- Prepare for life after graduation by visiting with representatives from Career Services, Alumni Relations, PNC Bank and other groups.
- Prizes and refreshments will be available.
By March 21 – Identify Faculty Hooder (Ph.D. only)
- See the doctor’s hooding page for more details.
By March 31 – Verify Diploma & Academic Information
- Visit the HUB’s Graduation Online Service
- All Ph.D. students must order a cap, gown and hood online. Regalia may be picked up beginning Friday, May 16.