Hooding Ceremony Details
Saturday, May 16
Wiegand Gym, first floor, Cohon University Center
Robing and procession line up begins at 7 p.m. in Rangos Hall, second floor, Cohon University Center.
Doctor’s candidates will be individually recognized and hooded. Hoods should be worn at the main commencement ceremony on Sunday, May 17.
- The ceremony will last approximately 1.5 – 2 hours
- Caps and gowns are required for graduates.
- Tickets are NOT required, however seating in Wiegand Gym is limited and is first come, first served.
- Guests are encouraged to remain in their seats and enjoy the ceremony.
- A professional photographer will photograph candidates as they approach the stage to be hooded.
- Candidates will receive a free digital proof of this photo within 5-7 days of the ceremony.
- Pre-register your email address and receive $5 off orders of $25 or more.
- To order prints, visit GradImages or call 800-261-2576.
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.