Commuter Locker Rental
To rent a locker, you will need to fill out a commuter locker rental agreement [.doc] and submit it to the Information Desk. Once your agreement is accepted by Cohon Center staff, you will receive your locker number and combination lock.
Athletic lockers, located in the locker rooms, are available for rental through the Equipment Desk.
- $35 Spring 2017 & Summer 2017
- $70 Fall 2016 & Spring 2017 academic year
- Patrons may not substitute the lock assigned to them for personal locks.
- Patrons are responsible for the condition of their lockers and will be held responsible for any damage done and all costs associated with the repair of their lockers.
- Neither Carnegie Mellon University nor the Jared L. Cohon University Center are liable for loss or damage of property.
- Patrons must clean out lockers by the last day of final exams during the semester in which the locker is rented.
- All property left in lockers after the last day of final exams will be removed and discarded.