Upload a File (.pdf, .doc, .jpg, .zip, etc.)
- Start by selecting the folder that you would like to upload a file to in the folder structure on the left.
- From the menu bar select New > Default > File.
- On the next page, look for the File Upload box and click on the Browse button.
- In the pop-up window, locate the file on your computer, select it and click the Open button.
- After the file has uploaded, click the Submit button.
- Be sure to publish the file by clicking on the Publish tab at the top.
Upload a Zip Folder
If you have multiple files to upload into the same folder, you may compress the files into a zip folder and use the Zip Archive Tool.
Preparing the Zip Folder (Windows)
- On your computer, go to the folder where your files are located and select all of the files you would like to upload (hold down your shift key to make multiple selections.) While the files are selected, right click your mouse and go to Send to > Compressed (zipped) folder.
- You may enter a new name for the zip folder or leave it as is.
Uploading the Zip Folder
- In the CMS, select Tools > Zip Archive on the top menu bar.
- On the next page, click on the Browse button.
- In the pop-up window locate the zip folder on your computer, select it and click the Open button.
- You may designate which folder to upload the zip folder to by changing the Placement Folder (by default, the folder displayed is the folder you are currently in.) Click on the folder icon to browse the folder structure and select a new placement folder if necessary.
- Click the Submit button. You should then receive a confirmation that the zip folder has been uploaded and the individual files within it have been unpacked successfully. Be sure to publish the uploaded files before using them on your website.