Every page has the option to add a header photo, such as the photo of The Fence, above. Header photos are optional and are added on a per-page basis.
Stock Header Photos
A variety of university-related stock header photos are free and available for use on your CMS site. Please visit the Stock Header Photos page to download a photo (must login with Andrew ID).
Use Your Own Header Photos
You may use your own header photos to customize your site with a unique look and feel. Header photos should be in JPG, PNG, or GIF (animated GIFs are acceptable) format. They must be exactly 748 pixels wide at a web resolution of 72 dpi. The height of the header photo is open.
Adding a Header Photo to a Page
- Select the page then click Edit.
- Click the browse icon in the Page Options section.
- Locate the image. See Images for detailed steps.
- Click Submit.
Adding Multiple Header Photos
To randomly display photos for the header each time the page is loaded:
- Add (green plus sign) - Adds another header photo; click the browse icon to choose the photo.
- Delete (red minus sign) - Deletes the header photo.