Change Between 2 & 3 Columns
You may change an existing 2 column page to a 3 column page and vice versa. Changing page types for special pages (e.g., Bio pages, News pages, Expand-collapse pages) is not recommended as those pages should always be built starting from scratch.
- Start by selecting the page in the folder structure on the left.
- Click on the Edit tab and then the System sub-tab.
- The page type is designated by the Content Type attribute. In the example below, the page type is a 2 column page. To change this, click on the square icon with the chain-link.
- In the pop-up window, select the new page type that you would like to change the page to. Special page types will also appear in the list if your website has them, however as a reminder please do not change the page type to anything other than a 2 column or a 3 column page.
Warning! If you change a 3 column page to a 2 column page, you will lose the contents contained in the third column. Please make a backup of the information on your own if you think you may need a record of it.
- After you have selected the new page type, click on the Confirm button.
- You must now hit the Submit button before you proceed to edit the page.