- Complete a teacher application. Paper copies of the application can be obtained by calling the C-MITES office or sending us an email.
- Submit two letters of recommendation.
- Provide the following on a resume:
- Employment history
- Education and/or training
- Additional skills/competencies
Mail your completed application packet to the C-MITES office.
Employment as a C-MITES Teaching Assistant
Most C-MITES classes (both summer programs and weekend workshops) have teaching assistants (TAs) to aid the instructors in the presentation of the class material and to assist with set-up and clean-up. A teaching certificate is not required for this position. To apply for one of these positions, complete the teacher application and send the application, your resume, and two letters of reference to the C-MITES office. C-MITES TAs must be 18 years or older.