- 1st - 8th Grade
- One- and two-week non-residential classes
- Sites throughout Pennsylvania
- EXPLORE test not required; students who test receive first priority and reduced tuition
- Cost: $255-$550, Financial aid available
- Extended day programs at CMU and other sites
- See Steppingstones: for one-day classes in August at Carnegie Mellon University
- Summer 2014 Brochure
- Online registration. Please read the above brochure before registering.
- Teacher Recommendation Online Form Summer Program 2014
- Teacher Recommendation Paper Form Summer Program 2014 (PDF)
- Information for Accepted Students
- Google map of Summer Program sites.