Open All Close All Print Version
- Does C-MITES provide ACT 48 credit?
- Yes. Teachers may earn 6 hours of Act 48 credit for each one-day workshop they attend.
- Where are the Professional Development Sessions held?
- On the Carnegie Mellon University campus. See the Professional Development page for directions to Carnegie Mellon as well as a campus map.
- Is lunch provided?
- No. You may bring your own lunch or purchase lunch at one of the restaurants in the University Center. There will be a 1-hour lunch break.
- Is parking included in the registration fee?
- No. You may park in the East Campus Garage. It costs about $10 per day (cash or credit card). You must pay at the pay station inside the garage before exiting.
- Is there an ATM machine on campus?
- Yes, there are PNC and Citizens Bank ATMs located on the first floor of the University Center.
Click here to return to the main FAQs page.