- Jared L. Cohon University Center Naming Ceremony
- The Steel Topping took place on Thursday May 7th. This is a key milestone of the project, representing the completion of steel erection. (click on image to enlarge)
Current and Future Work
This Saturday, August 8th, a crane will be assembled and used for work on the Cohon University Center addition causing disruptions to the Cohon Center loading dock and to the west entrance/exit of the East Campus Garage. The disruptions are as follows:
Cohon University Center Service Courtyard & Loading Dock Closure on Saturday, August 8th
- The service courtyard and loading dock will be closed from 6:00 am until completion of work.
- Programs and activities in the Cohon University Center will not be affected and will operate under normal hours.
West Entrance to the East Campus Garage Closure on Saturday, August 8th.
- The access drive at the west end of the East Campus Garage will be closed from 6:00 am until completion of work.
- Vehicular traffic will be directed to the Beeler Street entrance/Exit .
- Sidewalks along the west entrance to the east East Campus Garage will be closed during work activities.
- Pedestrian traffic will be directed around the East Campus Garage using the sidewalks along Forbes Avenue.
If you have any questions or concerns about these activities, please contact Adam Homer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Phase 1 – East Campus Garage Beeler Entrance/Exit Modifications –COMPLETE
Phase 2 – East Campus Garage Entry/Exit Modifications & Temporary Loading Dock – COMPLETE
Phase 3 – Cohon University Center Addition - ESTIMATED COMPLETION SPRING 2016
Phase 4 – Cohon University Center Pool and Locker Room and Gym Air Handler Renovations - ESMATED COMPLETION AUGUST 2015