Alumni use of TartanTRAK
All Carnegie Mellon alumni can request an account in TartanTRAK. The following services are available to alumni through TartanTRAK:
- On-campus recruiting: ONLY alumni one year post-graduation can continue to have full access to on-campus recruiting provided they are still seeking their first post-graduate employment opportunity.
- Job Postings: Organizations are able to designate which jobs are for "experienced alumni". Alumni have access to these positions.
- Career Fairs: Alumni can register for job fairs, and submit their resume to attending organizations, through the "events" tab in TartanTRAK.
- Resume Books: TartanTRAK hosts a resume book dedicated to alumni job seekers. Organizations can search the resumes in this resume book and contact those alumni in whom they have interest.
- Professional Network: This component is currently in development and set to launch August 1, 2010. Alumni job seekers can peruse the network of volunteers to seek advice and career assistance.