Faculty and Staff Access to TartanTrak
Requesting a TartanTrak Courtesy Account for Staff and Faculty
The Career and Professional Development Center is now offering campus staff and faculty a courtesy account for access to TartanTrak, our online recruiting system. You will be able to see the system exactly as a student sees it -- job listings, on-campus recruiting, student employment, Career Classifieds, workshops, information sessions and career fairs.
To gain access, you must first complete and submit the new TartanTrak Courtesy Account User Agreement noted below. You will receive a username/password via email. Access will be granted and renewed each academic year.
If you have any questions, please contact Gerry Marnell at email@example.com.
TartanTrak Courtesy Account User Agreement
The Career and Professional Development Center provides designated campus staff access to the TartanTrak Courtesy Account under the following terms and conditions.
Users of the TartanTrak Courtesy Account understand that they will:
- Access the account for student advising purposes only
- Not release the account username and password to any other person
- Lose access privileges if they fail to uphold this user agreement
Access to the TartanTrak Courtesy Account is valid through the end of May. You will receive an email from the Career and Professional Development Center each June to reconfirm your account information.
If you wish to request an account, please print this form and return to
campus mail: Career and Professional Development Center, UCLL
- Name: ________________________________________________
- Department: _____________________________________________
- Campus Phone Number: ______________________________________
- Campus Email: _____________________________________________
Date of request: _____________________
By submitting this form, you agree that you have read and agree to the terms and conditions above.