Each year, the CPDC completes an office-wide annual report which includes data for all colleges, a comprehensive list of all CPDC events and activities, the number of appointments and on-campus interviews our office held and information on student employment and experiential learning.
- 2012-2013 Annual Report [.pdf]
- 2011-2012 Annual Report [.pdf]
- 2010-2011 Annual Report [.pdf]
- 2009-2010 Annual Report [.pdf]
2013 Post Grad Survey
The CPDC surveys all students graduating from Carnegie Mellon University (excluding Heinz College and Tepper graduate students) to obtain information on their post-graduation plans. Common points of data gathered include hiring companies, graduate and professional schools, starting salaries, geographic locations, etc. It is our goal to have 100% complete data for every undergraduate graduating class.
2013 Post Graduation Salaries & Destinations
- Carnegie Institute of Technology (College of Engineering)
- College of Fine Arts
- Dietrich College of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Mellon College of Science
- Master of Information Systems Management
- School of Computer Science
- Tepper School of Business Administration