- Schedule appointments with Career Consultants
- View and RSVP for career fairs and career events
- Search and apply for both on- and off-campus jobs and internships
- Sign up for on-campus interviews
- Research employers/organizations that recruit at CMU
- Upload your resume/cover letter for employers to view
Handshake Access for Current students - Login to Handshake using your Andrew ID
Handshake Access for Employers - Recruiting and Job Posting Information
Handshake Access for CMU On-Campus Employers - Look under the Handshake tab for information on how to register
Handshake Access for Alumni - Request an @alumni.cmu.edu email address and open an account on Handshake.
Handshake Access for Faculty & Staff*:
The Career and Professional Development Center is now offering campus staff and faculty a courtesy account for access to Handshake, our online recruiting system. You will have access to the system exactly as a student uses it -- job listings, on-campus recruiting, student employment, workshops, information sessions and career fairs. However, we ask that you do NOT submit your resume to any of these postings/events. You may register for the student account by clicking here. When prompted to select the type of an account, choose "student".
If you have any questions, please contact Gerry Marnell at email@example.com.
*Handshake Courtesy Account User Agreement
The Career and Professional Development Center provides designated campus staff access to a Handshake Courtesy Account under the following terms and conditions.
- Users of the Handshake Courtesy Account understand that they will access the account for student advising purposes only (and will NOT apply to any postings)
- Do not release the account username and password to any other person
- You will lose access privileges if you fail to uphold this user agreement