Before you begin the application and interview process, it's advisable to be fully prepared in order to maximize your chances at success. The following resources will get you started and ready to interview effectively.
Resources for Undergraduate Research and International Students
Additional Resources to Support Your Personal Journey
- Career Library: career-related books that can be borrowed from Hunt Library
- Career Success Guides: documentation for our services and programs. Your "24 Hour Career Counselor"
- CMU Career Guide: MyCareerPath
- Classes: classes at Carnegie Mellon related to career and professional development
- Diversity Resources: EMPOWER@Work: resources for students and employers to promote inclusive workplaces