Spring Employment Opportunities Conference
The Spring Employment Opportunities Conference is the largest career fair of the spring semester and is designed for ALL students from ALL majors. The EOC is the perfect opportunity for students to speak with multiple employers about full-time jobs and internships.
Last year, more than 190 employers and 2,200 students attended the one-day conference. In addition, many employers schedule follow-up interviews the day after the event with students they have met at the conference.
The Spring 2012 Employment Opportunities Conference in 20 Seconds
Watch this short video from the CPDC's YouTube channel on the Spring 2011 EOC.
We hope you’ll join us for this exciting opportunity!
SPRING Employment Opportunities Conference - Two Day Event
February 5 and February 6, 2013
12:00 p.m. - 6 p.m.
University Center - Wiegand Gymnasium
View a list of employers attending the Spring EOC.
Students and Alumni (with an andrew email address) may pre-registrer for the Spring EOC via TartanTRAK.
Nametags are required for admission to the EOC and will be pre-printed for students who are pre-registered and can be picked up when you check in the day of the event. Avoid long lines and pre-register on TartanTRAK!
Students not pre-registered can register the day of the event by 5:30 p.m. and receive a nametag, but will likely have longer wait times.
• Update your resume and have it reviewed by your Career Consultant or visit the CPDC during Resume Blitz Week, January 30 through February 4.
• Attend the CPDC Workshop "Working a Career Fair" on January 29, Rangos 1, 4:30-5:30 pm
• Review the CPDC 'Career Success Guides' entitled "Job Fairs" [.pdf] and "Professional Presentation" [.pdf]
• To avoid cluster printer delays, please print your resumes early.
• Watch the "How to Navigate a Job Fair" streaming video file (used with permission by Purdue University)
• Be sure to bring many copies of your resume (one per company in which you have interest, plus extras)
• Check your coat and backpack in the Career and Professional Development Center (Lower Level of UC) from 11:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. Please do not leave valuables as we are not liable for lost or stolen items.
• For questions please contact your Career Consultant.
Notice Regarding Employers Not Accepting Resumes