Fall Employment Opportunities Conference
The Fall Employment Opportunities Conference (EOC) is a campus-wide career fair for ALL students from all majors—whether you are seeking full-time or summer internship opportunities. Eligible to Attend: The EOC career fairs are for currently enrolled, degree-seeking Carnegie Mellon University students and Carnegie Mellon alumni ONLY.
Last Fall, more than 150 hiring organizations attended. View a list of participating organizations.
The Spring 2012 Employment Opportunities Conference in 20 Seconds
Watch this short video from the CPDC's YouTube channel on the Spring's EOC.
Date: Thursday, October 11, 2012
Time: 12 - 6 p.m. (Doors close at 6 p.m. sharp)
Location: University Center Gym
Pre-Register on TartanTRAK and avoid the lines.
We hope you will join us this year!
Students must register on TartanTRAK.
Registration is OPEN now and will help you avoid potential lines. Select 'Events' at the top of the page after logging into TartanTRAK.
View a list of participating employers.
• Review the Career and Professional Development Center 'Career Success Guides' entitled "Job Fairs" [.pdf] and "Professional Presentation" [.pdf]
• Watch the "How to Navigate a Job Fair" streaming video file (used with permission by Purdue
Career Fair Tips
• Be sure to bring several copies of your resume (one per company in which you have interest, plus extras)
• Check your coat and backpack at the CPDC – Lower Level of the UC.
• For questions please contact your Career Consultant.