The Career and Professional Development Center offers a variety of services for alumni. In addition to the specific services described below, alumni can use all of the resources available to current students .
To schedule your appointment:
1. Log into TartanTrak and click "Request an Appointment" (Please make sure you have selected a primary major in your PROFILE)
2. Choose your counseling type (the primary reason for appointment)
3. In the 'Counselor’ field you will see the career consultant for your major. Check the box beside your consultant's name
4. Choose a date and time in the Calendar
5. Be sure to click 'SUBMIT REQUEST' button to make the appointment
Interfolio gives you a place to manage your most important documents online. Your Interfolio account can house letters of recommendation, curriculum vitae, writing samples, transcripts, and much more. Once you sign up and upload your documents, the application process becomes as simple as telling Interfolio where you want to apply and when. Interfolio does all the work. www.interfolio.com
The Career and Professional Development Center has created a resume book within TartanTRAK just for experienced alumni. Add your resume to this book to be available to employers who are looking for experienced alumni.
All alumni are granted access to the TartanTRAK system to view job postings for alumni.