- Editorial appeared at European Journal of Cardiothoracic Surgery written by the leading pediatric cardiovascular surgeon Dr. de Leval (one of the founders of model congenital heart surgery) on our computational surgical planning studies
- William Kowalski and Dr. Kerem Pekkan are contributing to this years American Physical Society - Division of Fluid Dynamics Meeting on November 2013
- Dr. Pekkan will serve as an Associate Editor for BMES Journal Cardiovascular Engineering and Technology and Artificial Organs from Fall 2013
- New Course Bioinspired Engineering Design will be offered as a mini Spring 2014
- William Kowalski received the best poster award for his invited Presentation at the McGowan Meeting.
- Our group presented at the ASME Summer Bioengineering and European Society of Biomechanics Meetings, September 2013
- Invited Talk at Unibersity of Florida on Embryonic Biomechanics
- Congratulations for Dr.Prahlad Menon for defending his PhD thesis and becoming a faculty at CMU-SYSU Program, August 2013