Student Time Sheets
- Download a pdf time sheet here and print it out.
- Fill in the times you started and finished working in the lab each day. If you work a full day, you must take and indicate a half-hour break for lunch. Then enter daily and weekly totals.
- Fill in the fields at the top, including Soc. Sec. #, Name, and Period End Date. Leave the Appt. field blank.
- Sign and date the time sheet.
- Ask your supervisor or her/his designate to sign and date the time sheet.
- Submit the completed time sheet to Ms. Janice Sherry in the MCS Dean’s Office, Mellon Institute room 424, no later than 4 pm on the Friday before the period end date.
Use a blue or black pen – not pencil! – and print legibly to avoid any delay in payment.