Friday, August 3, 2012
Mechanical Engineer/Sustainability Program Engineer Wanted
Cranberry Twp., PASRI Quality System Registrar, an established technical services company located in Cranberry Twp., PA, is looking for a Mechanical Engineer/Sustainability Program Engineer to join its Green Certification Services practice as a full-time, staff employee.
Ideal candidate will be a Mechanical Engineer with LEED Project and Energy Modeling experience. Bachelor's degree in a field of study related to Mechanical, Civil, Structural or Architectural Engineering. Three to five years related experience with at least ten 10 energy models using eQuest, EnergyPro, TraneTrace and various energy codes. LEED AP with specialty (BD+C, ID+C, O+M, ND) required.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide technical expertise and serve as the primary technical subject matter expert for the evaluation of projects pursuing LEED Certification.
- Complete reviews of energy modeling documentation provided as part of national and international LEED certification applications.
- Read and understand documentation of energy-related systems/sustainable design/LEED.
- Apply various LEED rating systems to review documentation for compliance with LEED standards.
- Provide written comments in excellent grammar and spelling explaining the results of the review.
Verification of LEED AP qualifications with the USGBC and background checks are required.
Please submit resume to email@example.com for consideration.